The most traditional service to send a letter or document worldwide that does not weigh more than 2 kilos and does not require urgent delivery.
Local and International
- Envelope or box: length, width and depth combined: 90 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 60 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 104 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 90 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- Envelope or box: surface should not measure less than 9 x 14 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 17 cm, but the greatest dimension may not be less than 10 cm.
- Local: within 48 hours
- Between Curaçao, Sint Maarten & BES islands : within 72 hours
- International: according to operational standards of the postal administrations of the country of destination
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of 'force majeur': such as but not limited to strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client.
Local & Between Curaçao and Sint Maarten
|Weight||Rate* (in ANG.)|
|up to 20 grams||1,28|
|21 to 50 grams||1,97|
|51 to 100 grams||2,34|
|101 to 250 grams||2.61|
|251 to 500 grams||2,99|
|501 to 1000 grams||3,68|
|1001 to 2000 grams||4,07|
|Weight||Rates per zone* (in ANG.)|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|up to 10grams||1,67||2,77||3,31||4,43|
|11 to 20 grams||2,26||3,92||4,74||6,15|
|21 to 50 grams||3,45||6,80||7,39||9,74|
|51 to 100 grams||5,81||9,53||11,75||14,69|
|101 to 250 grams||9,33||16,24||19,35||24,97|
|251 to 500 grams||14,06||21,07||24,11||31,78|
|501 to 1000 grams||18,77||26,49||30,37||41,22|
|1001 to 1500 grams||21,71||30,04||35,33||48,89|
|1501 to 2000 grams||25,90||34,15||41,21||55,36|
* Zone 1: Aruba, BES Islands and Sint Maarten
Zone 2: Caribbean, Central & South America
Zone 3: United States, Canada & Europe
Zone 4: Asia, Africa & Australia