International Reply Coupon is a coupon that may be exchanged in any country in the Universal Postal Union for the minimum postage payable on international unregistered airmail letters.
A coupon may be purchased in Curacao and the BES islands or in any member country of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), and sent in a letter or parcel to a recipient in any member country of the UPU.
The recipient can exchange one coupon for the reply postage required for an international unregistered airmail letter weighing not more than 30 grams.
The use of an International Reply Coupon carries the following restrictions:
- coupons can be exchanged for postage only
- coupons cannot be used for remittance purposes
- post offices in other countries may have restrictions on the number of coupons they will exchange at one time
- one coupon at our postal offices has a value of ANG 2.85. Any difference of postage in excess of this amount should be paid by the customer.
- a single coupon is required for minimum postage for an unregistered airmail letter in any country of the Universal Postal Union for delivery in another member country
ANG. 2,00 per coupon.