The most traditional service to send a letter or document worldwide that does not weigh more than 2 kilos and does not require urgent delivery.
Local, between Curaçao and Sint Maarten & International
- Envelope or box: length, width and depth combined: 90 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 60 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 104 cm, but the greatest dimension may not exceed 90 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- Envelope or box: surface should not measure less than 9 x 14 cm, with a tolerance of 2 mm.
- In roll form: length plus twice the diameter: 17 cm, but the greatest dimension may not be less than 10 cm.
- Local: within 48 hours
- Between the Islands: within 72 hours
- International: according to operational standards of the postal administrations of the country of destination
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of 'force majeur': such as but not limited to strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client.
(mail to Curaçao and Sint Maarten and from the same island
|Weight Rate||(in ANG.)|
|up to 20 grams||1,22|
|21 to 50 grams||1,86|
|51 to 100 grams||2,21|
|101 to 250 grams||2.46|
|251 to 500 grams||2,86|
|501 to 1000 grams||3,47|
|1001 to 2000 grams||3,84|
|sWeight||Rates per zone* (in ANG.)|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4|
|up to 10grams||1,57||2,60||3,10||4,13|
|11 to 20 grams||2,13||3,66||4,43||5,75|
|21 to 50 grams||3,23||6,35||6,90||9,09|
|51 to 100 grams||5,43||8,89||10,97||13,72|
|101 to 250 grams||8,72||15,15||18,06||23,29|
|251 to 500 grams||13,12||19,65||22,51||29,65|
|501 to 1000 grams||17,51||24,72||28,35||38,45|
|1001 to 1500 grams||20,26||28,02||32,95||45,60|
|1501 to 2000 grams||24,17||31,86||38,45||51,64|
* Zone 1: Aruba, BES islands Zone 2: Caribbean, Central & South America Zone 3: United States, Canada & Europe Zone 4: Asia, Africa & Australia