SAL (Surface Air Lift)
SAL is a shipping service only available to the Netherlands that provides extra economical delivery at a less moderate speed. Customers can send any item via SAL provided they meet the size and weight requirements, are properly packaged and, are not considered a dangerous good or a prohibited item in the country of destination.
The Netherlands only
- Length: no dimension may exceed 1.5 m
- Girth: must not exceed 3 m
- Weight: must no exceed 30 kilos
- Must not be smaller than the minimum size prescribed for letters (9 x 14 cm)
- The length shall be at least equal to the width multiplied by 1.4
- Goods (commercial value)
- NO Correspondence allowed in the package
Within two weeks
All parcels leaving the country require three copies of a Customs Declaration form (CN23) and one copy of a Dispatch Note (CP71).
Insurance is available upon request.
- Toxic substances
- Infectious substances
- Biological samples
- Radioactive materials
- Flammable materials
- Organic Peroxides
- Illegal substances
- Cash money
RatesWeight (in kilograms) Rate (in ANG.)
|Weight||Rates per zone* (in ANG.)|