What’s going on
All your postal news in one place.
All your postal news in one place.
July 14, 2020
For every PuntoMio, ExpressPost, Road Tax & MoneyGram transaction at the counter of our Otrabanda, Punda, Paseata and Groot Kwartier branches, you’ll receive a voucher to paticipate in our raffle
Please visit the page for more information by clicking here
June 18, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a major effect worldwide, and Curacao has felt it in many ways. Although difficult circumstances continue to arise, our people are still finding ways to pull together and continue striving for better days. Everybody needs to do his or her part because only by working together we can pull through. We at Cpost have also been doing our part as well, and as one of our actions, we will be releasing a new emission stamp called the ‘COVID-19 series’.
With this emission stamp series, Cpost International wants to make a contribution to the Voedselbank Curacao, and also make a recognition to all our doctors, nurses, policemen and frontline workers who play a crucial role in the fight against COVID-19. All proceeds will be donated to the Voedselbank Curacao, who will make sure to put it to good use.
To purchase these special edition COVID-19 stamps series click here
June 11, 2020
We have made a seperate page, which will be updated regualarely, with updated destinations where mail currently can be sent to
Please visit the page by clicking here.
June 10, 2020
Be part of our Father’s Day sweepstake contest!
Tell us a thoughtful gift you would give your Dad this Father’s Day, for a chance to win a staycation for 2 in Curaçao!🙌
Click here to participate
May 20, 2020
May 19, 2020
We’re very happy to be back to the new normal and as of May 25th, you can pick up your packages at the self-service kiosk during our extended opening hours. Yes, that’s correct! From Monday till Friday, our self-service kiosk (at Groot Kwartier branch) will be available till 18:30 for package pick-up, just like you’ve grown accustomed too. And till May 25th you won’t pay for any storage fees, if applicable!
April 20, 2020
Dear clients, we would like to inform you that as of today Monday, April 20th, our branch at Punda is open for essential services. We ask that upon visiting the branch you please adhere to our COVID-19 regulations. Stay tuned for more information and updates.
April 7, 2020
April 7, 2020
This note is continuously updated to reflect the latest developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the current situation of COVID-19 affecting our island, we are taking measures and precautions in line with the government’s directives to stop the spread of the coronavirus disease.
⏰ Our Groot Kwartier branch will be open from Monday to Thursday from 7.30 and 17.00 hrs. On Friday the branch is open from 7.30 and 16.30 hrs and on Saturday from 8.00 to 11.30 hrs. Our branches in Punda and Paseata are closed until further notice. We strongly urge our customers to only visit the branch (Groot Kwartier) if this is urgent and to follow the government’s guidelines of Shelter in Place and Social Distancing.
Here follows an overview of the adjusted services we currently offer:
· PuntoMio is still operational. We are still receiving packages from the US, despite the decreased frequency in flights from the US to Curaçao.
· Once available for pick up, you can pick up your packages at the Groot Kwartier branch using only the self-service kiosks during the hours mentioned above. Currently, we cannot accept cash. You can only pay with your ATM card.
· For us to be able to process your packages we strongly recommend you to upload the corresponding invoices via our website following the standard procedure. Due to the measures taken, it’s not possible to present your invoices in person.
· PuntoMio business is also still operational. Once cleared in Curaçao, your packages will be delivered to you as usual.
· Should you have any queries regarding your shipments, feel free to reach out to your account manager per email.
· Our MoneyGram service is available at the Groot Kwartier branch for sending and receiving of money transfers.
· We highly urge you to only visit us should you have an urgent need to send or receive a transfer.
· Local mail is still being delivered. However, this happens with a revised schedule so it might take a bit more before your mail is delivered to you.
· Our account customers that normally deliver their mail at our dock (at the back of the post office building) can continue to do so with a Service Order. Only Regular local mail can be accepted for delivery at this time.
· If you need to send a letter, please make use of our letterboxes that are placed around the island. Consult this page for the location of our letterboxes
· As a consequence of the measures taken globally, our partners have also adjusted their service delivery. Because of this, we can currently only receive letters from the Netherlands. All other destinations are currently on hold in terms of sending and receiving of regular mail.
· You need stamps? You can buy the most commonly used stamps on-line. Stamps are sold by the sheet (50 stamps). During the lockdown period we will deliver these stamps free of delivery charge at your home or office.
· ExpressPost services are available for our on-account-customers only.
Our Customer Service Department will be open, with reduced staff, to handle all your requests and questions via our email: email@example.com
All of our other services are on hold until further notice. Please know that we are doing all that we can to be of service to you during this challenging time. The most important thing right now is to take care of ourselves, our family and our surroundings.