What’s going on
All your postal news in one place.
All your postal news in one place.
May 20, 2020
May 19, 2020
We’re very happy to be back to the new normal and as of May 25th, you can pick up your packages at the self-service kiosk during our extended opening hours. Yes, that’s correct! From Monday till Friday, our self-service kiosk (at Groot Kwartier branch) will be available till 18:30 for package pick-up, just like you’ve grown accustomed too. And till May 25th you won’t pay for any storage fees, if applicable!
April 20, 2020
Dear clients, we would like to inform you that as of today Monday, April 20th, our branch at Punda is open for essential services. We ask that upon visiting the branch you please adhere to our COVID-19 regulations. Stay tuned for more information and updates.
April 7, 2020
April 7, 2020
This note is continuously updated to reflect the latest developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the current situation of COVID-19 affecting our island, we are taking measures and precautions in line with the government’s directives to stop the spread of the coronavirus disease.
⏰ Our Groot Kwartier branch will be open from Monday to Thursday from 7.30 and 17.00 hrs. On Friday the branch is open from 7.30 and 16.30 hrs and on Saturday from 8.00 to 11.30 hrs. Our branches in Punda and Paseata are closed until further notice. We strongly urge our customers to only visit the branch (Groot Kwartier) if this is urgent and to follow the government’s guidelines of Shelter in Place and Social Distancing.
Here follows an overview of the adjusted services we currently offer:
· PuntoMio is still operational. We are still receiving packages from the US, despite the decreased frequency in flights from the US to Curaçao.
· Once available for pick up, you can pick up your packages at the Groot Kwartier branch using only the self-service kiosks during the hours mentioned above. Currently, we cannot accept cash. You can only pay with your ATM card.
· For us to be able to process your packages we strongly recommend you to upload the corresponding invoices via our website following the standard procedure. Due to the measures taken, it’s not possible to present your invoices in person.
· PuntoMio business is also still operational. Once cleared in Curaçao, your packages will be delivered to you as usual.
· Should you have any queries regarding your shipments, feel free to reach out to your account manager per email.
· Our MoneyGram service is available at the Groot Kwartier branch for sending and receiving of money transfers.
· We highly urge you to only visit us should you have an urgent need to send or receive a transfer.
· Local mail is still being delivered. However, this happens with a revised schedule so it might take a bit more before your mail is delivered to you.
· Our account customers that normally deliver their mail at our dock (at the back of the post office building) can continue to do so with a Service Order. Only Regular local mail can be accepted for delivery at this time.
· If you need to send a letter, please make use of our letterboxes that are placed around the island. Consult this page for the location of our letterboxes
· As a consequence of the measures taken globally, our partners have also adjusted their service delivery. Because of this, we can currently only receive letters from the Netherlands. All other destinations are currently on hold in terms of sending and receiving of regular mail.
· You need stamps? You can buy the most commonly used stamps on-line. Stamps are sold by the sheet (50 stamps). During the lockdown period we will deliver these stamps free of delivery charge at your home or office.
· ExpressPost services are available for our on-account-customers only.
Our Customer Service Department will be open, with reduced staff, to handle all your requests and questions via our email: email@example.com
All of our other services are on hold until further notice. Please know that we are doing all that we can to be of service to you during this challenging time. The most important thing right now is to take care of ourselves, our family and our surroundings.
March 25, 2020
March 24, 2020
March 19, 2020
March 19, 2020
March 19, 2020
March 16, 2020
In commemoration of the 50th edition of the Carnival of Curaçao, Cpost International is emitting a series of 6 stamps. We all know that Carnival takes full possession of the whole community of Curaçao. This party is without a doubt a unique experience that we would like to share with the rest of the world.
Make the “50th edition of Curaçao Carnival” stamps part of your collection by visiting our webshop.
If you want to know more about your stamps, download our Cpost Stamp App to scan your stamps and get more information about them.
The 50th edition of Curaçao Carnival stamps are also available at our branches.
As of February 17th, 2020 Cpost International N.V. is unable to send letter-post or parcel items destined for China
During a short ceremony, this new partnership was announced in presence of various stakeholders and merchants of the Freezone.
This new alliance fortifies our commitment to Curinde N.V. to offer its clients the best and most affordable logistic solutions for transporting their goods. This service will also be available to clients purchasing via http://www.ezshopcuracao.com/: Mr. Roggendorf CEO of Cpost International states.
For years, Cpost has been offering Cargo solutions thru its branch, which is strategically located in the Freezone. Because of this partnership, Cpost now has access to the complete network of KLM/AIRFRANCE, meaning they can send cargo in a fast and affordable way to all corners of the planet.
Money Transfer services back at Cpost, by popular demand.
“I stand here with great pride and joy to announce that our organization has been approved to offer money transfer services to our clients…,” says Thomas Roggendorf, CEO at Cpost international during his speech at the inauguration ceremony on Tuesday. “Money Transfers is a highly regulated business and we are very proud of our teams that worked for months in order for us to receive our certification…,” Mr. Roggendorf added.
MoneyGram is a global leader in omni channel money transfer and payment services that enables friends and family to safely, affordably, and conveniently send money for life’s daily needs in over 200 countries and territories.
The innovative MoneyGram platform leverages its leading digital and physical network, global financial settlement engine, cloud-based infrastructure with integrated APIs, and its unparalleled compliance program that leads the industry in protecting consumers.
“We offer these services from Monday to Friday at our Grootkwartier, Punda and Paseata branch. On Saturdays between 8AM and 12PM, you will be able to do your money transfers only at our Groot kwartier branch. No more standing in the sun or in crowed areas when needing to send money ” Mr. Nisbeth, Commercial manager at Cpost International mentioned.
After a few weeks of testing, Cpost International N.V. launches its latest innovation, a self-service kiosk at the Groot Kwartier Branch.
“We listened to our customers and it became clear that we had to find a way to drastically reduce the waiting time our PuntoMio shippers experienced when picking up their packages. Automation was our only solution…,” says Thomas Roggendorf, CEO at Cpost International N.V. during his speech at the inauguration ceremony last Tuesday. “This self-service kiosk will have you finished with your transaction in under 3 minutes…,” Mr. Roggendorf added.
Since the introduction of these self-service kiosks three weeks ago, Cpost International N.V. reported to have processed more than 2000 transactions. PuntoMio shippers do not have to wait in line anymore when coming to pick up their shipments.
“We have received so many positive reactions from our clients that we have decided to extend our opening hours, especially and only for our PuntoMio shippers whom would like to pick up their shipments after work. From Monday to Friday, our branch in Groot Kwartier will stay open, only for PuntoMio shipment pickups until 18:30. And of course, you are always welcome on Saturday from 8:00 am till 11:30 am……” Mr. Nisbeth, Commercial Manager at Cpost International N.V. mentioned.