This series is dedicated to the celebration of Christmas by various countries around the world. Christmas Day (Dec. 25) is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians as well as culturally by many non-Christians and is an integral part of the holidays centered around it. The Christmas celebrations, which in different countries have a mix of pre-Christian, Christian themes and origins, along with the many nationalities that live side by side in Curaçao, which inspired the designer to combine these traditions with a touch of our island.
- 70c – Paskong Pinoy – Philippines
- Cat. 1 – Krampus – Austria
- Cat. 2 – Yule Lads – Iceland
- 331c – Pohutukawa – New Zealand
- 335c – Gävle Goat -Sweden
- 474c – Hallacas – Venezuela